YETI 200X + NOMAD 50 SOLAR GENERATOR HIGHLIGHTS
This solar generator can recharge from the sun in as little as 4 hours.
Lightweight and portable, this generator is ideal for someone on the move who wants a fast charge time.
A sustainable energy source with no noise and no fumes.
WHAT CAN THE YETI POWER?
Smart Phone(12 Wh):
POV Camera(5 Wh):
DSLR Camera(18 Wh):
Head Lamp(5 Wh):
Light-a-Life 350(4.5 W):
Light Bulb(11 W):
Portable Fridge(25 W):
NOMAD 50 HIGHLIGHTS
- 50 Watts lets you solar charge power banks and power stations to keep laptops charged, run portable fridges, and power essential electronics.
- Four monocrystalline panels enclosed in a protective case fold down to a compact profile for easy storage and versatility. Hanging loops allow you to strap the panel to vehicles, tents, and more.
- Features built-in charging cables for use with Goal Zero Yeti Power Stations, Sherpa Power Banks, and USB devices. Integrated 8mm cable lets you chain additional solar panels for faster charge times.
TIPS & TRICKS FOR USING SOLAR PANELS
- The solar panel does not hold a charge - it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight.
- Place solar panels towards the sun at an angle.
- Connect High Power Power to Yeti Power Station.
- Adjust solar panel as the sun moves across the sky.
how it all goes together
Setup is quick and easy. Place the solar panels outdoors in good, direct sunlight. If you have multiple panels, use the Combiner Cables to connect them. Need extra reach? Use the optional Extension Cable to extend your range. The cables and connecters are plug-and-play. Simply match the shape of the plug to the shape of the connector. Plug directly into the input of your Yeti and enjoy endless power!
THREE WAYS TO RECHARGE
FROM THE SUN
Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel, either the foldable Nomads or mountable Boulder solar panels. The higher the watts of the panel, the faster the charging times.
FROM THE WALL
Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in 4 hours using included 60W power supply, or plug in with the Yeti X 120W Power Supply to halve that charge time.
FROM THE CAR
Plug into your vehicle's 12V outlet using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable. NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using any other cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
- Maximum input: 2 Hours
- Wall Charger (60W): 4.5 Hours
- Wall Charger (120W): 2 Hours
- Nomad 20: 11-22 Hours
- Nomad 50: 4-8 Hours
- Boulder 50: 4-8 Hours
- Nomad 100: 2-4 Hours
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Peak Capacity: 187Wh (14.4V, up to 13Ah)
- Lifecycles: 500 cycles to 80% (discharge rate: 1C, full charge/discharge, Temp 25C)
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: MPPT charge controller, low battery protection
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C port (output): 5-12V, up to 3A (18W max), regulated
- USB PD port (input/output): 5-20V, up to 3A (60W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max) regulated
- AC Inverter (output, modified sine wave): 120VAC, 60hZ, 1A (120W, 200W surge)
- Charging port (input,8mm): 13-22V, up to 7A (100W max), regulated
- Chainable: No
- Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes
- Product SKU: 22070
- Weight: 5 lbs (2.27 kg)
- Dimensions 7.9 x 5.1 x 5.1 in (20 x 13 x 13 cm)
- Operating Usage Temp: 32-104F (0-40C)
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Dimensions: 8.5"w x 7.9"h x 6.7"d
- Weight: .9 lbs (14.4oz)
- Input: 12V Male Cigarette
- Output: 8.0mm (12V, up to 10A)
- Product SKU: 98079
- Cord Dims: 120 x 2.5 x 1 in (304.8 x 6.35 x 2.54 cm)
- Used with: Goal Zero Yeti 150, 200X, 400, 400 Lithium, 500X, 1000, 1250, 1400, 1500X, 3000, 3000X, 6000X and Sherpa 50, 100, and 100AC
- Sherpa 100AC: 3-6 Hours
- Yeti 150: 5-10 Hours
- Yeti 200X: 4-8 Hours
- Yeti 400: 12-24 Hours
- Yeti 400 Lithium: 13-26 Hours
- Yeti 500X: 12-24 Hours
- Chainable: up to 150 Watts
- Weight: 6.85 lbs (3.1 kg)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 17 x 53 x 1.5 in (43.2 x 134.6 x 3.8 cm)
- Dimensions (folded): 17 x 11.25 x 2.5 in (43.2 x 28.6 x 6.4 cm)
- Cable Length: 6ft
- Warranty: 12 months
- UPC: 847974007679
- Solar Port (blue, 8mm, male): 14-21.5V, up to 3.3A (50W max)
- USB-A Port: 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max)